Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Coming Out

After the dramatic night of killing Bob Ewell, I feel like i finally belong in this world. I am not sure whether it is because I came out of my house or because i have finaly found a love in this world. Scout is the nicest little girl that I have ever met and I am excited to interact with her in the future. Even though I did not meet Jem, he looks like a nice young fella as well. Other than the day I killed my father, I have never been more nervous to meet new people.

2 comments:

Calpurnia said...

Boo, i just wanted to thank you for what you did for the children. If it were not for you who knows what coulda happend to them. You did what you had to do and i thank you for that.

Cal

Scout said...

Mr. Arthur,
I want to thank you again for saving me and Jem from the evil Bob Ewell. We really appreciate it. Without you, we probably would've been dead. I am glad we were able to be aquainted. Thanks again.
- Scout