Sunday, February 24, 2008

What have I done?

It was a dark, creepy night. I watched it all, keeping my distance so I wouldnt get hurt. I knew Bob Ewell was out for revenge after Atticus embaressed him in the court room. It was, however, a surprise that he would go after his children. I spoted Bob when he abused Scout and Jem. He took Jem and I could not stand to just watch. I jumped out to save him before it was too late. It was hectic and at the heat of the moment I had to stab Bob with the scissors. I carried Jem back to the house and put him in his room. Sitting in the dark corner of his room, I waited as the doctor examened him. After hearing that he was okay, I put my face down in my arms and sighed. A voice called "Hey Boo," and I looked up and there stood Scout. It was very nice to finally comunicate with a "friend." The police man is a good friend with Atticus and has agreed to say that Bob Ewell fell on the scissors and stabbed himself. I am lucky that I got off easy this time.

1 comment:

Dill said...

Dear Boo,
I was really nice of you to save my friends, Jem and Scout. But Boo I have some questions to ask you. Are all those rumors of you and the scissors true? And why do you always stay in your house? I mean don't you wanna see the world?
~Dill