Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time Passing

Another summer has passed by and the children of the neighborhood are still creating chaos. However, over time I have learned to be-friend them. I am intrested to see how they will respond to me in the near future. No more do I want to be an outcast to this society. I feel like ever since my father has died and my brother, Nathan, took over as guardian, that I have been locked up in a cage iscolted from the rest of the world. I am hearing stories abourt how Tom Robinson is being accused of raping a white women. It is clear that he did not do it, but because of the racism in the world, justice is not always served the right way. That is part of reason why i do not go out. African-Americans do not get the same rights when it comes to the state of law.

No comments: